Rubber flooring is available in sheet or tile form and has the following characteristics:
- Durable. The high level of abrasion resistance of rubber enables use in very heavy traffic areas for an extremely long period of time.
- Reduces noise. The rubber's natural elasticity reduces noise up to 18 dB.
- Free from PVC and halogens.
- Non-slip surface. The rubber guarantees a higher level of slip resistance than required by international standards.
- Fire resistant. In addition to adhering to the maximum requirements of international standards the rubber guarantees low opacity and smoke toxicity in case of fire.
- Antistatic. The rubber protects users from electric shock.
- Cigarette burn resistant. No trace is left on the floor surface.