Walkways Flooring provide a complete package to suit client’s needs from design to installation. The scope of works we provide range from small flooring repairs to large projects.
The Disability Discrimination Act
The Disability Discrimination Acts of 1995 and 2005 aim to ensure that disabled people are treated in a fair and equal way. The Acts place duties on providers of goods, facilities and services and make it unlawful for a service provider to discriminate against a disabled person:
Walkways Flooring can guide you through the minefield of the DDA Act 2005, offering advice and solutions to address the requirements of the act.
Below is a brief description of some of the services provided by
- An in depth site inspection including the testing of sub floors.
- Recommended specifications, products and sampling.
- Fixed price, written quotations and reports.
- Sub floor preparation including surface damp proof membranes.
- The supply and installation of all major manufacturers of: